Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...

... if that's your thing.

I personally have little to love about this synthetic wannabe "holiday". If I could work my will, every idiot that went about with "Happy Valentine's Day" on his lips would be cooked with his own turkey and buried with a stake of holly through his heart (I may be mixing up my holidays a bit here).

I'd like nothing more than to spend the day in my living room with a bowl of chips and the most unromantic movie I can find. Preferably something with war in it, and some swearing too... maybe Gone with the Wind.

2 comments:

Amir said...

nice going!
somebody had to say it, i'm glad you did.
i feel bad for anybody who watched valentine's day in the theatre today.

The Oscar Nazi said...

Well I'm glad at least someone agrees with me. Good show.